I don’t live in California; do I still have to pay California sales tax?

If you live in a state where Bowlus Road Chief has a sales license, the final amount due will include sales tax specific to your state of registration. If you live in a state where we do not have a sales license, you will pay applicable sales tax to your state when you register your Road Chief. Please note that if you take delivery of your vehicle in California, we are required to collect California sales tax even if the vehicle will be registered in another state. The express pick up option at the Henderson, NV showroom is available to anyone who is not a California resident. You will be issued a 15-day travel permit for any Road Chief that is delivered. California residents who wish to pick up their Road Chief must do so at the California showroom. We recommend discussing all tax concerns with your tax professional.

Category :
Let’s adventure. Travel inspiration. Technical secrets. Exclusive collectibles. Sign up so you don’t miss out.