Frequently Asked Questions

Registration (3)

If you live in a state where Bowlus Road Chief has a sales license, we will take care of or assist with the registration for you. If you live in a non-licensed state, we will provide you with the necessary information and paperwork so you can register your vehicle yourself. When we ship your Road Chief, we issue a temporary tag so you can legally drive your Road Chief as soon as you take delivery.

Category: Registration

Your vehicle insurance provider can insure your Bowlus Road Chief. Many owners also add replacement cost as part of their insurance rider. Additionally, we also recommend adding AAA RV.

Category: Registration

The delivery experience team will be in touch a few weeks prior to delivery with your vehicle identification number (VIN).

Category: Registration

Load More

Do you have a question that is not answered here? We would love to hear from you. Contact us today!
Let’s adventure. Travel inspiration. Technical secrets. Exclusive collectibles. Sign up so you don’t miss out.