Information We CollectWe collect and store information from or about you:
• when you directly provide it to us. This happens when you submit your contact information to receive more information about a Bowlus, when you unlock certain features of Bowlus.com or when you otherwise participate in activities we promote that require information about you.
• from other sources: Service Providers. We may also receive information about you from our service providers and business partners, including companies that assist with payment processing, analytics, data processing and management (e.g. to measure ad quality and responses to ads, and to display ads that are more likely to be relevant to you) account management, hosting, customer and technical support, and other services which we use to personalize your Service experience.
CookiesBy using the Service, you agree to our use of these tracking technologies.
• Cookies are small text files that are placed on your computer by websites that you visit. These text files can be read by these websites and help to identify you when you return to a website. Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your computer when you have gone offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser. To find out more about cookies, including how to see what cookies have been set and how to block and delete cookies, please visit http://www.aboutcookies.org/.
• We use third-party advertising companies to serve advertisements on our behalf. These companies may use a cookie or an action tag to tailor the advertisements you see on this website and other sites, to track your response to their advertisement, to determine whether advertising has been served and to measure the effectiveness of their advertising.
• We use third-party analytics service providers to assist us in collecting and understanding website usage information. We use information from these services to help us improve our website and the services we provide to our users.
• We may also collect your email address via cookies and pixels on the Website through the use of trusted third-party partners. These partners may also combine your email information with other information they have access to such as a mailing address so that we may serve relevant marketing offers to you via email and direct mail. If you do not want us to collect information about you, please contact email@example.com to opt out.
SharingWe may share information about you with the following third parties:
• Service providers: We share your personal data as necessary for any third party to provide services associated with the Service, including to provide measurement and analytic services. These third parties (and any subcontractors) are subject to strict data processing terms and conditions and are prohibited from utilizing, sharing or retaining your personal data for any purpose other than as they have been specifically contracted for (or without your consent). This does not apply to SMS messaging.
• Advertisers and Third Party Marketing Partners: We share personal data with third party marketing partners for commercial purposes and we allow advertisers and third party marketing partners to collect and use information they need to confirm that their ads are properly served and to measure the success of their campaigns on websites and apps. This does not apply to SMS messaging. These partners may use this information (and similar information collected from other websites) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements to you when you visit other related websites within their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as “interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral advertising”. If you prefer that we do not share your personal data with third-party advertising and marketing partners, you may opt-out of such sharing at no cost by following the instructions in Section 8 below.
• Business Partners and Affiliates. We may disclose your personal data to our business partners and affiliates with whom we have contracted to provide you with products or services that may be of interest to you. For example, your personal information may be shared with business partners with whom we jointly offer products and services. This does not apply to SMS messaging. We require our business partners and affiliates to agree in writing to maintain the confidentiality and security of the personal data they obtain on our behalf.
• Others With Your Consent: We may ask for your explicit consent to share certain information with third parties.
We may also share information about you in the following contexts:
• Pursuant to an investigation: We may investigate and disclose information from or about you if we have a good faith belief that such investigation or disclosure (a) is reasonably necessary to comply with legal process and law enforcement instructions and orders, such as a search warrant, subpoena, statute, judicial proceeding, or other legal process served on us; (b) is helpful to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service; or (c) protects our rights, reputation, property, or that of our users, affiliates, or the public.
Do Not Track SettingsPlease note that your browser settings may allow you to automatically transmit a “Do Not Track” signal to websites and online services you visit. The Service does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” from a visitor’s browser. For more information, please visit our Cookie Declaration here.
• Please note that the Service may contain links to unaffiliated third-party sites. We suggest you read the privacy policies on or applicable to all such third-party services.
• You can adjust your privacy settings by following the appropriate links on our Service or by contacting us. If you receive an email from us, you can unsubscribe at any time by clicking on the unsubscribe link.
• To control cookies, you can modify your settings in most web browsers to accept or deny cookies or to request your permission each time a site attempts to set a cookie. You can also manually delete previously stored cookies at any time. Please note that cookie-based opt-outs are not effective on mobile applications. However, on many mobile devices, application users may opt out of certain mobile ads via their device settings.
• The online advertising industry also provides websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads from our data partners and our other advertising partners that participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these, and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer choice and privacy, at www.networkadvertising.org/managing/opt_out.asp, or http://www.youronlinechoices.eu/andwww.aboutads.info/choices/.
• Please note that if you choose to block cookies, doing so may impair the Service or prevent certain elements of it from functioning.
Please note that we have the right to reject deletion requests that are unduly burdensome or repetitive or that cannot be honored in light of legal obligations or ongoing disputes, or where retention is necessary to enforce our agreements or protect our or another party’s rights, property, safety, or security. For example, we may retain information to prevent, investigate, or identify possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service or to comply with legal obligations. The time-period for which we keep information varies according to the information’s use. In some cases, there are legal requirements to keep data for a minimum period. Unless there is a specific legal requirement for us to keep the information, we plan to retain it for no longer than is necessary to fulfill a legitimate business need.
We may maintain Anonymized Data after you request the deletion of personal information for analytics purposes.
Children’s PrivacyThe Service is not directed to children under 21 and children under 21 are not permitted to use the Service. We do not knowingly collect personal data from children under 21. If you become aware that a child has provided us with personal data without parental consent, please contact us (see “Contact Information”). If we become aware that a child under 21 has provided us with personal data without parental consent, we take steps to remove such information.
SecurityWe use commercially reasonable efforts to follow generally accepted industry standards to protect the personal data submitted to us, both during transmission and once we receive it. However, no method of transmission over the Internet or via mobile device, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect information about you, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
EEA UsersWe strive to be fully compliant with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). We act as the Controller of information that we ask you to provide and information that we automatically collect when you use the Service. EEA users have the right to request access to personal data, as well as to seek to update, delete or correct their personal data. Contact us at Notify@Bowlus.com for additional assistance.
• Browser settings. Blocking third party cookies in your browser settings.
• Privacy browsers/plug-ins. Using privacy browsers or ad-blocking browser plug-ins that let you block advertising trackers.
• Platform settings. Using the opt-out settings offered by some of the advertising companies that we work with.
• Mobile settings. Using your mobile device settings to limit use of the advertising ID associated with your mobile device for interest-based advertising purposes.
You will need to apply these opt-out settings on each device from which you wish to opt-out. Not all companies that serve interest-based ads participate in opt-out programs, so even after opting-out, you may still receive some cookies and interest-based ads from other companies. If you opt-out of interest-based advertisements, you will still see advertisements online but they may be less relevant to you. Our sharing of information may also constitute as a “sale” as defined under the CCPA. You may submit a request to opt-out of this information sharing by contacting by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with “Privacy” in the subject line.
Your CCPA rights. As a California resident, you have the following rights as of January 1, 2020: Information. You can request the following information about how we have collected and used your Personal Information during the past 12 months: The categories of Personal Information that we have collected; The categories of sources from which we collected Personal Information; The business or commercial purpose for collecting and/or selling Personal Information; The categories of third parties with whom we share Personal Information; Whether we have disclosed your Personal Information for a business purpose, and if so, the categories of Personal Information disclosed to each category of third party recipient; Whether we’ve sold your Personal Information, and if so, the categories of Personal Information received by each category of third party recipient.
Access. You can request a copy of the Personal Information that we have collected about you during the past 12 months.
Deletion. You can ask us to delete the Personal Information that we have collected from you.
Opt-out. You can opt-out of any “sale” of your Personal Information as defined in the CCPA.
Nondiscrimination. You are entitled to exercise the rights described above free from discrimination as prohibited by the CCPA.
You may submit a request to exercise your right to information, access or deletion by emailing email@example.com with “Privacy” in the subject line. We reserve the right to confirm your California residency to process these requests and will need to confirm your identity. Government-issued identification may be required. You may designate an authorized agent to make a request on your behalf by providing a valid power of attorney or other proof of authority acceptable to us in our reasonable discretion, the requester’s valid government-issued identification, and the authorized agent’s valid government-issued identification. You can submit a request to opt-out of sales of your Personal Information. We cannot process your request if you do not provide us with sufficient information to allow us to understand and respond to it. In certain cases, we may decline your request as permitted by law.
SMS / Text MessagesWhen you consent to receive SMS (''Text Message'') from us we collect and use your personal identifiers (such as contact information) for the purposes of sending you sales & marketing communications. We will never share your information with any third party, nor will we sell your information. You can unsubscribe from Text Messages by replying with ‘STOP’. If you have any questions about unsubscribing from our messages, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
“Spoofing” and “Phishing”A common Internet scam is known as “spoofing” or “phishing.” This occurs when you receive an email from what appears to be a legitimate source requesting personal information from you. Please be aware that Bowlus® will NEVER send you an email requesting you to verify credit card, bank information, or any other personal information. If you ever receive an email that appears to be from us requesting such information from you, DO NOT respond to it, and DO NOT click on any links appearing in the email. Instead, please forward an email to us, as we will investigate all instances of possible Internet fraud.
LinksOur site may link to other company sites. When you follow a link for our site, we advise you to check the privacy statements of any site before providing any personally identifiable information.
TrademarksYou may not use any of the Bowlus®/Bowlus/Bowlus®/Endless Highways®/On The Road®/Heritage®/Terra Firma®/Volterra®/Aersolar® trademarks or trade dress without our prior written permission. Trademarks or trade dress include the Bowlus®/Bowlus/Bowlus®/Endless Highways®/On The Road®/Heritage®/Terra Firma®/Volterra®/Aersolar® name and logos, and other graphics, logos, photography, page headers, button icons, scripts, and service names of Bowlus®/Bowlus products, services, and programs. Any other trademarks that appear on our website are the property of their owners, who may or may not be affiliated with, connected to, or sponsored by us or our affiliates.
CopyrightAll text, graphics, logos, button icons, images, audio clips, digital downloads, and data compilations appearing on the website, as well as the software used to create them, are owned by Bowlus® and are protected by U.S. and foreign copyright laws. You may electronically copy and/or print “hard copies” from the website solely for personal, non-commercial purposes related to reserving a Bowlus® on the website. Any other use of any content included on the website, including linking or framing to this website, are strictly prohibited unless you first obtain our prior written consent.
Non-Confidential InformationExcept for information necessary to place an order, we do not want you to send to us any confidential or proprietary information through this website. Any information, materials, suggestions, ideas or comments sent to us will be considered non-confidential, and by submitting it, you are giving us the absolute right to use, modify, reproduce, transmit, display and distribute it for any purpose whatsoever, with no payment or other compensation to you. However, we will not use your name unless we are required by law to identify the source of the materials, information, suggestions, ideas or comments, or unless we first obtain your permission.
Errors and InaccuraciesWe always try to provide complete, accurate, up-to-date information on our website. Unfortunately, despite those efforts human or technological errors may occur. This site may contain typographical mistakes, inaccuracies, or omissions, some of which may relate to pricing and availability, and some information may not be complete or current. We reserve the right to correct any errors, inaccuracies or omissions, including after an order has been submitted, and to change or update information at any time without prior notice.
Disclaimer of LiabilityWe make no representations or warranties of any kind, whether express or implied, with respect to this website, its content, or the information available on or through it; they are provided “as is,” with all faults. Except as otherwise provided under applicable laws, we will not be liable for any damages whatsoever arising out of or related to the use of this website or any other site linked to it. This limitation of liability applies to direct, indirect, consequential, special, punitive or other damages you or others may suffer, as well as damages for lost profits, business interruption or the loss of data or information, even if we are notified in advance of the potential for any such damages.
Contact InformationIf you have any further questions regarding our privacy practices or information about you, please feel free to contact us by email at the following address: email@example.com
Online Pricing & Financing Information
The specifications and pricing displayed are subject to change. Bowlus®reserves the right to substitute components or parts of substantially equal quality and to modify trailer specifications accordingly at its sole discretion.
20% cash down / 240 months / 4.5% APR / Credit Approval Required / Financing set up by Third Party / All advertised prices exclude applicable governmental fees and taxes, finance charges and any dealer preparation charges.